Monday, July 28, 2008
About Me

- Name: TianaK
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Does anyone have a clear definition of themselves? Just am. Evolving through Reiki, seing how beautiful life can be at ALL times and enjoying the challenges. Used to be complicated, now I'm more simple I guess.
Previous Posts
- Happy to have found a local shhhh 'dog park' ssshhh
- Posting one of my personal faves
- Testing the blog waters
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
obviously it runs in the family!!! love your pictures. just wanted to thank you again for offering to take some pictures of my family last week in Perth. it was so unexpected, which makes me like the pictures even more!
More good has come out of this impromptu offer than I had expected. Thank you for posting Joyce.
Namaste
Looking good T... and Max.. way to go man! ;)
Shane
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home