Who's going to judge? Besides for the first 10 years, I never had any pics of my kids with me (wallet) since they were always around; I'd get strange looks from friends when I'd go out just with hubby and didn't have anything to show... p.s. Thanks for making my sister, Joyce's day!
Does anyone have a clear definition of themselves? Just am. Evolving through Reiki, seing how beautiful life can be at ALL times and enjoying the challenges. Used to be complicated, now I'm more simple I guess.
1 Comments:
Who's going to judge? Besides for the first 10 years, I never had any pics of my kids with me (wallet) since they were always around; I'd get strange looks from friends when I'd go out just with hubby and didn't have anything to show...
p.s. Thanks for making my sister, Joyce's day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home